Machine Learning Engineer, 3D Computer Vision
artlabs is a 3D & Augmented Reality platform for eCommerce. We focus on distinct consumer goods verticals, including footwear, home decor, fashion, and food. With an effortless and scalable solution, we are helping our clients increase conversion and reduce product return rates. artlabs is a 100% remote deep-tech startup serving globally.
For more information, visit https://artlabs.ai/.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer specialized in 3D Computer Vision to join our Research Team in Istanbul, focusing on leveraging AI to improve the Augmented Reality experience, to help drive our cutting-edge technology even further!
Our aim is to utilize the cutting-edge techniques from the literature and our own research stash for achieving a no-code immersive experience.
Join us if you want to be a significant part of an innovative, fast-paced, and visionary startup!
You must be living in GMT +0 to GMT +3 timezones to apply
🛠 What You’ll Build
- Exciting features and products from a never-ending stack of ideas via the latest and/or most utilized frameworks such as JAX, PyTorch, Tensorflow, PyTorch3D, and Kaolin.
- Development of solutions to very complex research problems regarding neural graphics primitives such as neural radiance fields and deep signed distance functions by keeping track of the existing 3D Machine Learning literature.
- Deployment and improvement of machine learning products on the cloud.
🧑💻 Who You Are
- Graduated from one of the top-notch universities.
- Experience in developing fast and efficient machine learning algorithms to solve difficult problems with Python or C++.
- Have knowledge of neural graphics primitives and can explain the ideas behind them clearly
- A very good foundation in mathematics (especially linear algebra) and computer science.
- Have built, deployed, and maintained ML/DL models.
- Worked with noisy and incomplete real-world data.
- Want to have a grand impact on the products you work on by suggesting new features or improving existing know-how.
- Love to work autonomously and within a team. You will occasionally assign your own tasks and drive on your own course; but mostly will aid in a team of a small number of individuals that work on pre-specified tasks.
- An insatiable desire to learn and extend knowledge. You desire to deep dive into fun computer vision problems & topics. Become an expert in this area and break new ground!
- You understand limitations in ML/DL algorithms and innovate to solve these problems
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills and an amazingly positive attitude.
- Knowledge in 3D depth understanding and 3D vision, transformations, projections, and camera pose estimation.
- Experience with DevOps for ML / MLOps.
- Having written technical papers for scientific conferences/journals.
- Being on-par with the current advances in the 3D/CV Machine Learning literature.
- Knowledge in attention-based models and/or deep volume rendering.
- An understanding of next-generation immersive technologies, SaaS, startup culture, Metaverse, and related terminologies
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities
- Experience in a tech startup with similar responsibilities.
🤔 Why Us?
- Great salary and health benefits
- Equity in mid-term
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Chance to have a severe impact and a key role on one of the fastest-growing technology companies
- Experience working with a team of expert engineers
- A guaranteed steep learning curve in some of the most complex research problems
- Utilization of the latest and most advanced technologies and equipment
- Access to educational content, courses, and events for career development
- Company getaways every once in a while
At artlabs, fairness and diversity are our strong core values. We are committed to providing equal opportunities at work and we believe that together, driving positive change for everyone is possible.