artlabs is a 3D & Augmented Reality (AR) platform for eCommerce and Metaverse. For eCommerce companies, we bring their products to life with 3D & AR, increase conversion rates, decrease product returns, and boost their eCommerce performance. We offer the ultimate end-to-end 3D & AR platform for eCommerce: no-code, fast, and effortless.
In the metaverse space, we add 3D & AR utility to NFT projects and make digital assets interoperable for immersive experiences (AR/VR) and usable in metaverses.
artlabs is a 100% remote deep-tech startup serving globally. For more information, visit https://artlabs.ai/
We are looking for a 3D Project Coordinator to join our team in Istanbul, focusing on leveraging artificial intelligence to improve the augmented reality experience, to help drive our cutting-edge technology even further!
Join us if you want to be a significant part of an innovative, fast-paced, and visionary startup!
🛠 What You’ll Do
- Manage end to end 3D asset creation projects across a broad client portfolio
- Connect with Project Management Leadership for project status via daily standups
- Coordinate 3D asset deliveries from internal employees and external contractors
- Manage 3D asset library for our internal platform
- Maintain 3D asset naming conventions, folder structures, and updated files
- Quality assurance of photo-realistic 3D assets to be used in e-commerce
🧑💻 Who You Are
- Hands-on experience in 3D modelling of sneakers OR decent knowledge of the sneaker industry is a must!
Our workflow requires all three skills mentioned below:
- Knowledge of at least one 3D modelling software, preferably Blender (Maya, 3DSMax)
- Knowledge of at least one 3D sculpting software, preferably Zbrush (Blender)
- Knowledge of at least one 3D painting software, preferably Substance Painter
The following skills are more than welcome:
- Want to have a grand impact on the products you work on by suggesting new features or improving existing know-how.
- Love to work autonomously and within a team. You will occasionally assign your own tasks and drive on your own course; but mostly will aid in a team of a small number of individuals that work on pre-specified tasks.
- An insatiable desire to learn and extend knowledge. You desire to deep dive into fun 3D modelling problems & topics. Become an expert in this area and break new ground!
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills and an amazingly positive attitude.
🤔 Why Us?
- Great salary and health benefits
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Chance to have a severe impact and a key role in one of the fastest-growing technology companies
- Experience working with a team of expert 3D artists.
- A guaranteed steep learning curve
- Access to educational content, courses, and events for career development
- Company getaways every once in a while
- Equity in long-term
At artlabs, fairness and diversity are our strong core values. We are committed to providing equal opportunities at work and we believe that together, driving positive change for everyone is possible.