artlabs offers scalable 3D & AR solutions for Commerce and Metaverse. We focus on distinct consumer goods verticals, including footwear, home decor, fashion, and food. With an effortless and no-code solution, we are helping our clients increase conversion and reduce product return rates. artlabs is a 100% remote deep-tech startup serving globally.
For more information, visit https://artlabs.ai/
You must be living in GMT +0 to GMT +3 time zones to apply.
- Evaluating technical and functional requirements.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Document results of tests for the software development team.
- Review issues that are submitted by the client and provide detailed steps to reproduce the issue.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience.
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs.
🎯 What You’ll Be Expected To Do:
- Work closely with project members, and software engineers to understand the technical landscape and the context of deliveries to translate complex functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with product owners to provide early feedback on any foreseen risks in the product requirements and design.
- Implement, maintain, and adapt automation frameworks and test harnesses to ensure robust CI pipelines, post-deployment (CD) tests, and smooth execution of end-to-end tests across systems.
- Ensure Test Tools are configured correctly and accurately to support the generation of metrics for enterprise-wide dashboards.
- Feed into enterprise quality roadmaps by running POCs, suggesting tooling improvements, and proactively enhancing frameworks for the wider quality community
- Lead and influence teams at different levels and scale, to minimize inefficiencies and mitigate any risks for large-scale deliveries
🛠 Experience You’ll Need To Have:
- 1+ years in QA Engineer or equivalent position
- Experience as a Software Quality Engineering lead or equivalent position looking after multiple products.
⚙️ Skills You’ll Need To Have:
- Extensive hands-on experience with developing UI and API automation frameworks.
- Good documenting and reporting skills
- Automation frameworks experience using one or more of the following automation tools: Selenium components (WebDriver, Grid, etc.), Protractor, Jasmin, Cucumber, Gherkin, JUnit, and TestNG.
- Experience using git SCM tools, GitHub or Bitbucket, or similar tools.
🤔 Why Us?
- Great salary and health benefits
- Equity in mid-term
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Chance to have a severe impact and a key role in one of the fastest-growing technology companies
- Experience working with a team of expert engineers
- A guaranteed steep learning curve in some of the most complex research problems
- Utilization of the latest and most advanced technologies and equipment
- Access to educational content, courses, and events for career development
- Company getaways every once in a while
If this sounds interesting, come and join our ever-growing team!
At artlabs, fairness and diversity are our strong core values. We are committed to providing equal opportunities at work and we believe that together, driving positive change for everyone is possible.