artlabs is a 3D & Augmented Reality platform for eCommerce. We focus on distinct consumer goods verticals, including footwear, home decor, fashion, and food. With an effortless and scalable solution, we are helping our clients increase conversion and reduce product return rates. artlabs is a 100% remote deep-tech startup serving globally.
For more information, visit https://artlabs.ai/.
We are looking for someone that can significantly improve our neural graphics research and join our Research Team in Istanbul, who is specialized in computer vision and computer graphics and can take us to the next steps in neural graphics!
Our aim is to utilize the cutting-edge techniques from the literature and our own research stash for achieving a no-code immersive experience. Join us if you want to be a significant part of an innovative, fast-paced, and visionary startup!
You must be living in GMT +0 to GMT +3 timezones to apply.
🛠 What You’ll Build
- Products that were never seen before in space.
- Exciting features from a never-ending stack of ideas via the latest and/or most utilized frameworks such as JAX, PyTorch, Tensorflow, PyTorch3D, and Kaolin.
- Development of solutions to very complex research problems regarding neural graphics primitives such as neural radiance fields and deep signed distance functions by keeping track of the existing 3D Machine Learning literature.
- Deployment and improvement of machine learning products on the cloud.
🧑💻 Who You Are
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. with a focus on Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Machine Learning, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Have knowledge of neural graphics primitives and can explain the ideas behind them clearly.
- Experience designing, implementing, and training deep neural networks.
- Knowledge in neural rendering research and development.
- Experience in C++ and Python.
- Experience designing and implementing complex software systems.
- Experience advancing projects from research and development to a realized product.
- Experience with at least one of TensorFlow, PyTorch, JAX, or similar machine learning frameworks.
- Knowledge in 3D depth understanding and 3D vision, transformations, projections, and camera pose estimation.
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities.
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills and an amazingly positive attitude.
- Experience in a tech startup with similar responsibilities.
- Experience with DevOps for ML / MLOps.
- Having written technical papers for scientific conferences/journals.
- Being on par with the current advances in the 3D/CV Machine Learning literature.
🤔 Why Us?
- Great salary and health benefits
- Equity in mid-term
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Chance to have a severe impact and a key role in one of the fastest-growing technology companies
- Experience working with a team of expert engineers
- A guaranteed steep learning curve in some of the most complex research problems
- Utilization of the latest and most advanced technologies and equipment
- Access to educational content, courses, and events for career development
- Company getaways every once in a while
At artlabs, fairness and diversity are our strong core values. We are committed to providing equal opportunities at work and we believe that together, driving positive change for everyone is possible.