artlabs offers scalable 3D & AR solutions for Commerce and Metaverse. We focus on distinct consumer goods verticals, including footwear, home decor, fashion, and food. With an effortless and no-code solution, we are helping our clients increase conversion and reduce product return rates. artlabs is a 100% remote deep-tech startup serving globally.
For more information, visit https://artlabs.ai/
🧑💻 Who you are
- Must be in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree or possessing one
- Motivated self-starter and team player with strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, and enthusiastic
- Basic knowledge of Image Processing/Computer Vision is a plus but not required
- Experience with data annotation tools like CVAT (Computer Vision Annotation Tool) or TORAS (Toronto Annotation Suite) is a plus
🛠 Responsible for
- Helping to annotate image data via computer using various open-source software programs
- Crawling the internet to build the dataset when or if needed
- Teamwork in an Agile environment
- Working with the R&D team and helping them build machine learning algorithms by feeding them with annotated/labeled datasets
- Effective communication with engineers
If this sounds interesting, come and join our ever-growing team!